Easton Raw Power L9.0 ASA Slow Pitch Bat 2013Item Number: 20782366
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Crafted from ultra-durable THT100™ scandium alloy to provide an enhanced sweet spot at the plate, the Easton® Raw Power L9.0 Slow Pitch Bat is slightly end-weighted to put more power and energy behind every swing. The L9.0 Raw Power ASA softball bat features one-piece aluminum construction to provide maximum durability and trampoline effect. Approved for play in ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISA and ISF Slow Pitch Softball.
- 2-1/4" barrel diameter
- 12" barrel length
- One-piece aluminum construction offers maximum durability and greater trampoline effect
- THT100™ scandium alloy barrel for an optimized sweet spot
- Slightly end-loaded weighting puts more power and momentum behind your swings
- Standard 29/32" handle with ultra-thin gauze grip for better comfort, tack and feel
- Approved for play in ASA, USSSA, SSUSA, NSA, ISA and ISF
- Part of the Easton® Raw Power L-Series line of Slow Pitch Bats
- Manufacturer's warranty: 1 year
- Model: SP13L9
Disclaimer: We recommend that you receive approval from your local league before removing wrapper from your bat.
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-818-947-5013.
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by ctraslavina great bat Excelent bat big pop end load yes¡¡ best bat aaluminium August 6, 2013
1-1 of 1