Daiwa Seaborg Megatwin SB500MT Conventional Reel
Shift between power and speed instantly with the Seaborg Megatwin™. Dual-speed power assist winding allows for lightning-quick line retrieval while the patented Power Lever® gives you fingertip command. The Daiwa® Seaborg Megatwin™ SB500MT Power Assist Reel offers 25 ball bearings to ensure ultra-smooth operation along with features like Programmable Auto Stop, Line Counter, Depth Memory and an LCD readout.
- Megatwin® dual-speed power assist winding with automatic downshift from speed to power mode
- Power Lever® provides fingertip command of winding speed and power
- Programmable Auto Stop stops winding when lure reaches surface of the water
- Automated jigging function
- Line Counter and Depth Memory
- 25 ball bearing drive system ensures incredibly smooth operation
- Convenient 12-volt DC Operation (12-16.8 V)
- Easy-to-read LCD screen
- Infinite Anti-Reverse
- Model: SB500MT
- Gear Ratio: 3.9:1
- Mono Line Capacity (yd/lb): 25/250, 30/210
- Braid Line Capacity (yd/lb): 390/50, 330/60, 240/80
- Max Drag: 33 lbs.
- Inches per Turn: 22.7"
- Retrieve: Right
- Weight: 28.4 oz.
Country of Origin: JapanWeb ID: 20915896