Daiwa Steez SVF-XBD Braided Line Casting RodItem Number: 20916296
Take $10 Off Orders of $50 or More!! Discount Applied in Cart. (See Promotion Details)
Daiwa Steez SVF-XBD Rods are constructed to handle the high levels of stress that heavy braided line puts on a rod. Made with uni-directional and bias graphite, these Steez rods distribute stress along the entire length of the blank for greater strength under pressure. Paired with Air-Foam™ grips and an Air-Beam™ reel seat, the Daiwa® Steez™ SVF-XBD Braided Line Casting Rod stays lightweight without sacrificing durability.
- Made with exclusive Daiwa® Super Volume Fiber (SVF) XBD graphite
- Reinforced with bias graphite fiber
- Lightweight and durable Air-Beam™ reel seat
- Air-Foam™ grips reduce weight and provide solid, slip-resistant grip
- Machined aluminum clamp nut secures reel
- Corrosion-resistant Fuji® titanium-framed SiC line guides
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-800-736-4653.
Power: XH-Extra Heavy
Rod Action & Length: XHF 7'4"
- Model: STZ741XHFBA-XBD
- Technique: Frog
- Braid Line Weight: 55-80 lbs.
- Lure Weight: 1/2-2 oz.
- Guides: 9
Country Of Origin: Thailand