Yak Gear Sting Ray Kayak & Canoe SeatItem Number: 20957316
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
A more comfortable paddling experience is a cinch with the Yak Gear® Sting Ray Kayak & Canoe Seat. The Sting Ray offers a 1" thick EVA foam bottom with a non-skid surface, to keep you comfortable during longer journeys. Designed to work with sit-in or sit-on-top kayaks as well as canoes, the Sting Ray Seat includes two convenient D-rings to use for leashing or connecting accessories.
- Designed to be compatible with sit-inside kayaks, sit-on-top kayaks and canoes
- Provides comfort for paddling
- Dimensions: 17" x 14"
- EVA foam bottom is 1" thick - approximately twice as thick as a standard kayak seat cushionLI>
- Non-skid surface
- Back of seat features two built-in D-rings for leashing or connecting accessories
- Sit-inside kayaks will require a pad eye kit (not included)
- Flat-seat canoes require no additional hardware
- Manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty
- Style: SSR
- Yak Gear
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 713-826-0098.
Country of Origin: China
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gail Great for my old back Installs very easily - I only added two screw eyes to my kayak. Very comfortable on land but not tried in water yet. September 14, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bill Very adaptable for a range of sit in kayaks. Ww bought two of these for a 20 year old Wilderness Adventues two person kayak and they work great when used with pad eye kit. August 3, 2014
1-2 of 2