Wilson Staff FG Tour X Golf Balls
Save $10.00 (25%)
FG Tour X is a 3-piece multilayer urethane golf ball that delivers a firm feel with low spin off the driver and long irons. Delivering exceptional distance, shot-stopping spin and Tour caliber feel that fast swing speed players love. For the softest urethane ball on the market, golf using Wilson Staff FG Tour X Golf Balls.
- 3-piece multi-layer construction golf ball engineered for high performance
- Higher compression distance ball wrapped in thin, soft veneer of cast urethane
- Cast urethane cover has compression rating of 93 - softest urethane ball on the market
- Exceptional distance from all lies
- Shot-stopping spin for superior control
- Tour caliber feel
- Delivers Traction Control Technology for maximum spin and control on iron and wedge shots
- Excellent scuff resistance makes the ball durable and long-lasting
Country of Origin: TaiwanWeb ID: 20988496
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by GolforeTom This is an incredible ball. You've got to play it to believe it. I've bought boxes of these balls. I play roughly 5 times a week. This ball has a softer core than a pro v1 does but still has the same urethane cover. That translates into actually being able to compress the ball off of the Tee while having drop and stop ability around the green. I've also found them to be very resilient. December 6, 2013
1-1 of 1