Redington Skagit Felt Wading Boots
The Redington® Skagit Felt Wading Boots will give you the mobility, comfort and durability you require in the water. These felt sole wading boots have a DWR finish for extra water-resistance and a rubber rand and top cap for added abrasion resistance and protection against scrapes and rubs. The deep draw lacing adds crucial ankle support, and the webbing pull loops allow for easy on and off.
- Skagit wading boot with felt soles
- Rubber rand and toe cap for added abrasion resistance and protection against scrapes and rubs
- DWR finish for extra water resistant fabric
- Deep draw lacing for added ankle support
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Deep draw lacing with molded, non-corrosive metal hardware
- Mesh panels for easy drainage
- Webbing pull loops for easy on/off
- Stud compatible
- Model: WS009
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 21047996
Rated 2 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 2 out of 5 by ranger heavy and poor drainage these boots do not come in half sizes so DO NOT purchase the next size up they will be too big. the boot does a good job on clinging to slippery rocks on the side of rivers and in the river.Boot holds a lot of water due to poor drainage.easy on and off and give good ankle support. all and all for the money it is a good wading boot. October 22, 2013
1-1 of 1