Ironman LX 300 Inversion TableItem Number: 21079106
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $25! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Get the back and stress relief your body needs physically and mentally with the LX 300 inversion table. Made with a strong steel frame with scratch resistant powder coated finish, the Ironman LX 300 inversion table is built to last. Also great for reducing fatigue and relieving pressure, this Ironman product comes with a foam vinyl covered backrest for comfort, long handles for safety and is great for the user of all shapes and sizes.
- Strong steel frame with scratch resistant powder coated finish
- Foam vinyl covered backrest to keep your head and back comfortable when inverting
- Extra long safety handles allow a safe return to upright position
- Combination foam roller and ankle cushions securely holds ankles
- Inversion angle adjustment comes with adjustable tether strap for different inverting angles
- Great for stress and back relief
- Inverting helps reduce back stress and strain by relieving pressure on vertebrae discs, ligaments
- Reduces fatigue, great for total body relaxation
- Promotes stimulation of blood circulation, relieving stiff muscles
- Inversion also increases body flexibility
- 5-10 minutes every day of inversion can relieve lower back aches and pain due to sitting or standing
- User Height adjustment: 4'10" to 6'6"
- Maximum user weight: 275 pounds
- Assembled weight: 55 pounds
- Assembled dimensions: 46.4" L x 27" W x 57" H
- Manufacturer's warranty: 1 year limited
- Style: 5502
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 626-810-2100.
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 4 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Vet Works great Fairly easy to put together with two people. All parts there and it was easy to get used to using. June 10, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Mike Great value Extremely sturdy, easy to put together and simple to use. Fantastic price..... Do not see a need to spend more money on the others. December 25, 2013
1-2 of 2