Under Armour Men's Clean Up Open Bottom Baseball Pants
Pro-level performance meets modern style with the Under Armour® Men's Clean Up Baseball Pants. Made with open hem leg bottoms and a 33" inseam, the UA Clean Up Men's Pants feature a wide 2.25" waistband and regular fit for exceptional comfort and classic ballpark style. HeatGear® fabric wicks moisture to keep you cool through every inning, while ergonomic, angled back pockets offer a place to store your batting gloves.
- Men's baseball uniform pants
- Lightweight HeatGear® fabric wicks moisture away to keep you cool, dry and comfortable
- Branded 2.25" waistband with internal gripper to keep your jersey tucked
- 7 tapered belt loops with brass zipper fly and double snap closure
- Two double-welted, ergonomically angled back pockets
- UA white logo detail on right hip
- Regular fit
- Open hem leg bottoms
- Inseam: 33"
- Fabric: 100% polyester knit
- Style: 1237002
- Under Armour
Country of Origin: IndonesiaWeb ID: 21202036
Rated 4 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5 by callal17 Baseball Pants In reference to the Under Armour Mens Clean Up Open Bottom Baseball Pants, the fit was ok, but it seemed the rear of the pants were a bit small. The pants fit lower on the waist than I am used too. Overall, they are fine. April 16, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Stormy Under Armour Takes the Cake We all know Under Armour makes quality products. These pants fit nicely, a snug fit for the athletic type. My boyfriend is 6' 1", 220lbs. And I ordered a 34. January 25, 2014
1-2 of 2