Bionic Women's ReliefGrip Golf GloveItem Number: 21266846
Buy 2 Get 1 FREE on Select Golf Gloves!! Must Add All to Cart. (See Promotion Details)
The ReliefGrip™ is custom designed for a woman's hand. An enhanced anatomical pad system improves contact and comfort on every swing, while flexion zones mimic the natural creases of the fingers for easier hand-closure and enhanced breathability. The Bionic® ReliefGrip™ Golf Glove features orthopedic motion zones over the knuckles that enhance flexibility along with formfitting Lightprene™ in the wristband for added support.
- Custom designed to fit a woman's hand
- Anatomical relief pads prevent clubface from twisting and increase swing speed
- Flexion zones correspond with natural creases in the fingers for increased flexibility and breathability
- Orthopedic motion zones over the knuckles provide greater support
- Formfitting Lightprene™ supports wrist and base of the thumb
- Pre-rotated finger design complements natural closure and reduces fatigue
- Three-dimensional padding enhances durability
- Manufacturer's warranty: 60 days
- Regular Fit - Golfers with proportional fingers and palms
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-877-524-6642.
Country of Origin: Indonesia
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by CyberMar Glove helps my weak grip from neuropathy and arthritis I have trouble gripping the club sometimes due to a neuropathy called Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease, causing frayed electrical wiring to the muscles of my extremities. If you have arthritis, this is a great glove! Runs a tiny bit small in the palm, you may want to err on the next largest size if you have doubts as to small vs medium, for example. The ridges in the finger creases really do help the grip. Very comfortable. My only recommendation would be for them to include a magnetic ball marker on the wrist area, it is an easier type place on and off, I find. April 15, 2014
1-1 of 1