Under Armour Men's Sixth Man 2-in-1 Running Shorts
Intensify your workout when you wear the Under Armour® Men's Sixth Man 2-in-1 Running Shorts. Strategically placed mesh side panels offer ventilation, while built-in baselayer shorts provide support without the squeeze. Keep your electronics dry in the secure, water-resistant rear media pocket. No matter the weather, work to improve your split time in this pair of ultra-lightweight UA running shorts.
- Ultra-light, smooth woven running shorts
- Mesh side panels for strategically placed ventilation
- Built-in baselayer shorts for support without the squeeze
- Secure, rear media pocket with water-resistant back to keep sweat away from your electronics
- Reflective graphics and logos for low-light visibility
- Inseam: Baselayer: 5", Shorts: 7"
- Fabric: 100% polyester
- Style: 1238948
- Under Armour
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 21336586
Under Armour Men's Sixth Man 2-in-1 Running Shorts 2 2
Compression and Comfort While the compression in these 2-in-1 shorts may not be as compressive as other compression shorts, it does provide a great deal of compression support and flexibility. I've done a couple of longer runs in these and noticed a good difference over regular running shorts. These shorts are very comfortable and the back zipper pocket is a great addition for carrying blocks/gels or a car key. August 13, 2014
Great shorts I've tried many running shorts and these are the best so far. On the plus side there was no ride up and chaffing on a 12 mile run. On the downside the compression shorts were a little warm. In 90 degree weather and 80% humidity they were tolerable. July 12, 2014
1-2 of 2