Triple Eight Adult Park Multi-Sport Protective SetItem Number: 21376716
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Footwear! (See Promotion Details)
This protective set by Triple Eight® includes EP 55 elbow pads and KP 22 knee pads with heavy duty EVA foam and impact-resistant caps. The elbow pads feature a cool, comfortable Lycra® sleeve with adjustable straps, and the knee pads have a neoprene butterfly closure. Both offer significant protection and padding for skaters and BMX riders at the skate park, and the set comes with a lightweight mesh bag for convenient storage.
- Multi-sport protective pads for bike, skateboarding or inline skating
- Contains EP 55 elbow pads, KP 22 knee pads
- Heavy duty EVA memory foam adds comfortable cushion
- High-density, impact-resistant caps securely attached with reinforced rivets
- EP 55 elbow pads with comfortable, cool Lycra® sleeve, adjustable straps
- KP 22 knee pads with neoprene butterfly closure
- Knee Pad Sizing: Measure circumference of extended knee
- XS: 11-12.5 IN.
- S: 12.5 -14.5 IN.
- M: 14.5 -16 IN.
- L: 16 -17 IN.
- XL: 17 - 19.5 IN.
- Elbow Pad Sizing: Elbow circumference with outstretched arm
- XS: 5-6 in
- SM: 6-8 in
- MD: 8-10 in
- LG: 10-12 in
- XL: 12-14 in
- Triple Eight
Country of Origin: China
Rated 2 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Bee Inconsistent sizing and not much padding I was unhappy with the inconsistency of the sizing and ultimately returned this product. The parts of the straps that velcro together were slightly longer on one elbow pad than the other (when tightened all the way), so it was a little looser. Also, I bought these for roller derby and decided that the knee pads don't really offer that much padding. I ended up buying the 187 brand "knee pad PRO" instead, which fits just as well (doesn't extend too far off the knee) but offers more padding. January 12, 2014
1-1 of 1