Puma FAAS LITE Golf ShoesItem Number: 21404046
Free Shipping on Golf Equipment, Apparel and Footwear!! No Minimum Purchase! (See Promotion Details)
Get total comfort in all conditions with the FAAS LITE. A super lightweight microfiber leather upper with stormCell technology provides unmatched performance and waterproof protection every round. The PumaŽ FAAS LITE golf shoe features a zero heel-to-toe drop that promotes a more natural walking stride and improved posture on the swing while Smart QuillŽ traction offers directional grip elements for superior stability on the course.
- Lightweight microfiber leather upper with stormCell technology keeps feet comfortable and dry
- New FaasFoam+ features increased step-in comfort and is 25% lighter than previous versions
- OrthoLiteŽ sockliner provides long-lasting comfort and improved fit
- EverTrack carbon rubber in forefoot and heel ensures maximum durability
- Zero heel-to-toe drop creates a "barefoot" feel for a more natural walking stride and better posture
- Corrugated flex grooves deliver superior flexibility and increased ground contact throughout the swing
- Smart QuillŽ technology with directional grip elements ensures total traction on the course
- Includes two laces
- Weight: 8.7 oz
- Manufacturer's warranty: 1-year waterproof
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-800-917-3000.
Country Of Origin: Vietnam
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Tom Great comfort and grip Normally I like the traditional style golf shoes but I love the look and comfort of these. They are the lightest golf shoes I've ever worn. They have great grip, as good as spiked shoes. The only reason for a 4 and not a 5, I don't know how durable they will be, they are synthetic uppers. I've had many people ask and compliment on how great they look. June 28, 2013
1-1 of 1