Puma FAAS LITE Golf ShoesItem Number: 21404066
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Footwear! (See Promotion Details)
Get total comfort in all conditions with the FAAS LITE. A super lightweight microfiber leather upper with stormCell technology provides unmatched performance and waterproof protection every round. The PumaŽ FAAS LITE golf shoe features a zero heel-to-toe drop that promotes a more natural walking stride and improved posture on the swing while Smart QuillŽ traction offers directional grip elements for superior stability on the course.
- Lightweight microfiber leather upper with stormCell technology keeps feet comfortable and dry
- New FaasFoam+ features increased step-in comfort and is 25% lighter than previous versions
- OrthoLiteŽ sockliner provides long-lasting comfort and improved fit
- EverTrack carbon rubber in forefoot and heel ensures maximum durability
- Zero heel-to-toe drop creates a "barefoot" feel for a more natural walking stride and better posture
- Corrugated flex grooves deliver superior flexibility and increased ground contact throughout the swing
- Smart QuillŽ technology with directional grip elements ensures total traction on the course
- Includes two laces
- Weight: 8.7 oz
- Manufacturer's warranty: 1-year waterproof
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-800-917-3000.
Country of Origin: Imported
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Fecardona Really, the lightest shoes not just in golf but that I've worn No mistake made with these shoes. Their strengths lie in their liteness and zero drop. You would feel as if you are walking barefoot, the shoes have a very ergonomic design both inside and out. The spikeless factor works perfectly for me, No issues on the swing or on the support. I have started to wear these shoes with jeans on an everyday basis. They are that comfortable, and they look very good. And the spikes have not worn at all, The material looks poised to take a beating, Puma's quality is very good. The design is modern and hip, and because these are the black-colored they mix well. One very minor consideration is that the outside material will crease slightly. It will show at the points of bending, as would a leather shoe. This is not a problem, just a characteristic of the light material Puma uses. The waterproof works perfectly, had the chance to test it the wet courses of Bogota, Colombia. March 3, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Golfguy Best golf shoes ever worn These shoes are super light and comfortable! Two rounds a day and your feet still feel great! January 25, 2014
1-2 of 2