Pelican Youth Vibe 80 Stand-Up Paddle BoardItem Number: 21405036
Receive 20% off Select Life Vests with Purchase of This Product!! Must add Both Products to Cart. (See Promotion Details)
Have a blast exploring local rivers and lakes on the Pelican® Vibe 80 Stand-Up Paddle Board! Featuring an anti-slip zone to help you maintain secure footing, the Vibe 80 is designed with a unique concave standing surface that lets you recover easily if your board starts to tilt - perfect for beginners! This paddle board also features two molded fins and a removable center fin, a bottle holder, drain plug and tail kick.
- Great for flat water, rivers or light surf
- Made of durable polyethylene
- Anti-slip zone for traction
- Unique concave standing surface lets you easily recover if the board tilts
- Small size is ideal for youth or petite paddlers
- Two molded fins
- One removable center fin
- Bottle holder
- Drain plug
- Tail kick
- Molded front handle & center handle
- Length: 8'
- Beam: 29"
- Depth: 7"
- Carry weight: 33 lbs
- Max. capacity: 140 lbs
- Manufacturer's 2-year warranty against material or manufacturing defects in the hull & deck
- Manufacturer's 1-year warranty on parts and accessories
- Style #: FAS08P102
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-888-463-6960.
Country of Origin: United States
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by cat152002 amasing i love it, since my kids have to normally sit on the front of mine now they have there own its easier to paddle. December 15, 2013
1-1 of 1