FootJoy Women's M:Project Spikeless Golf ShoesItem Number: 21546056
Price: $79.97 to $119.99
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Footwear! (See Promotion Details)
The M:Project™ is designed to enhance every aspect of a golfer's game. Featuring M:SPEC™ leather developed by Pittards® of England, the upper provides a light-but-durable fit for a revolutionary golfing experience. The FootJoy® M:Project™ golf shoe boasts an MP:627 Last that allows the toes to spread and grip while the Laser Thin Duramax™ outsole offers superior traction and off-course versatility.
- FootJoy® Women's M:Project Spikeless Golf Shoe
- M:SPEC leather upper designed by Pittards® of England provides thin-yet strong fit for optimum comfort
- MP:627™ Last features full-rounded toe character and full fit across the forefoot allowing the toes to spread and grip
- Laser Thin Duramax™ (L.T.D.) spikeless outsole offers low-profile turf-gripping power and off-course versatility
- ProTekt™ Toe Guard ensures abrasion resistance in key wear areas
- Manufacturer's warranty: 2-year waterproof
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-800-224-8501.
Country of Origin: China
Rated 5 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by golfingmom Best golf shoes Been playing for 30 plus years and I love these shoes. They are by far the most comfortable and waterproof I have owned better than Dry joys. I do not slip in them on the course. Only slippage was walking up wet concrete paved hill. I have always worn spikes but these have been no problem for me. March 5, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by nancy waterproof and comfortable Have played all my life and these are first shoes that have kept my feet dry from early morning dew including dry joys. They are by far the most comfortable shoes I have ever purchased for golf. The only problem for me is there are not enough color choices and keeping the white stripe clean is impossible so I am purchasing the purple next. January 19, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by sugarloafer Like a slipper! These shoes are so comfortable that it feels like I am wearing my slippers. They have wonderful grip and appear to be very waterproof. I was hesitant about buying these as they were not on sale and quite pricey. I must admit they are worth every penny. I have a wide foot and these gave me no problems. September 17, 2013
1-3 of 3