Flag-A-Tag 52" Sonic Boom Flag Football Belts
Put more excitement into your flag football programs with the Flag-A-Tag® Sonic Boom Flag Football Belts. This 12-pack of Flag Football belts offers a patented "Sonic" Release system that emits an audible 'boom' to signal that the play is dead, allowing for safer, more efficient play. Designed for institutional use or for backyard fun, the Sonic Boom Flag Belts are 52" in size and adjustable.
- Adult flag football belt set
- Patented "Sonic" Release system emits an audible 'boom' to signal that the play is dead
- Adjustable system accommodates a wide range of athletes
- Designed for institutional use
- Includes 12 flag belts of one color
- Belt size: 52"
- Model: 8675
- Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly
- We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid
- Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 21579336
Rated 3.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by PGaither84 Flag-A-Tag belts are the best flag football belts on the market. These are the kinds of belts I used in elementary school many years ago, and are what I still use today for our amateur flag football games. There is a 2 star review here that says the flag holders were "impossible" to fit on the belt. I don't know about the specific production of the flags that group received, but the fit is supposed to be somewhat tight and is a bit difficult to start, but that is so the white flag holder thingy doesn't slide around on the belt while playing. They make an audible popping sound unlike Velcro flags. It is a simple pop of air because of the vacuum created by the cup design. these are also quite durable. September 1, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by pegasus Flags don't fit onto the belt! We ordered these for flag football for a group of people with special needs. Unfortunately, when they arrived, we were disappointed to find that we could absolutely NOT slide the flags onto the belts! Although to call them "sonic boom" is rather ridiculous, as the sound is relatively quiet, we were happy with the way the flags attached/pulled off, but since we could not attach them to the belts, we are returning them. June 27, 2014
1-2 of 2