Byer of Maine TriLite Wash StationItem Number: 21580846
Take $10 Off Orders of $50 or More!! Discount Applied in Cart. (See Promotion Details)
Keep your dishes sparkling clean with the handy Byer of Maine® TriLite Wash Station! This handy accessory is ideal for any camp kitchen; combining the portable Byer of Maine® Tri Leg engineering with a large cleaning area for your cookware and dinnerware. Separate cavities provide space for washing, rinsing and draining, while an outer pouch can hold your sponge or dish soap. An included seat lets you convert to a stool for extra seating!
- Perfect accessory for your camp kitchen
- Combines portability of Byer of Maine's® Tri Leg engineering with a spacious cleaning station for camp cookware and dinnerware
- Includes wash, rinse and mesh drain cavities
- Use the outer pouch for your brush, sponge or silverware
- Breaks down easily into a nylon storage bag for easy portability
- Included seat lets you convert to a stool
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-888-766-2173.
- Supports 275 lbs
- Assembled dimensions: 9.5"W x 19.5"L x 22.5"H
- Packed dimensions: 3" x 4" x 17.5"
- Weight: 2.8 lbs
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty against manufacturing defects
- Style #: 310W
- Byer of Maine
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by NewCamper Terrific Purchase Washing dishes is a hassle when camping. I bought this to help make that chore easier. It works better than advertised and contains a bonus. It also works very well as a sink for personal hygiene. The two pockets for holding water are great for washing/shaving in one and rinsing in the other. The drying section in the middle conveniently holds soap, shaving accessories, etc. Oh yeah, it also comes with a piece that allows you to use the tripod as a stool. I didn't know that and it came in very handy. I love tools that perform multiple uses especially when packing space is limited. August 28, 2013
1-1 of 1