Lifetime 52" Portable Basketball HoopItem Number: 21640606
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $25! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Start your backyard league with the Lifetime® XL Portable Basketball System. Built with a clear, 52" steel-framed shatter proof backboard and a Slam-It® Rim, the portable basketball goal withstands intense games and the harshest outdoor elements. The front adjust mechanism lets you shift your game from 7.5 to 10 feet, while the portable roller base makes relocation a breeze. Play today with the Lifetime® 52" Portable Basketball Hoop.
Click here to learn more about purchasing a basketball hoop.
- Portable basketball system
- Steel-framed shatter proof polycarbonate backboard with clear, pro-style glass look
- Black, blow-molded frame pad
- 18" Slam-It® Rim and all-weather net
- 3-piece, 3.5" round powder-coated steel pole adjusts height from 7.5'-10'
- Straight round black extension arms offer 22" offset between playing surface and pole
- XL heavy-duty portable base - 35 gal (132.49 liters)
- Pole pad included to help cushion players during collisions with the pole
- Backboard dimensions: 52" x 33" x 1"
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Manufacturer's 5 Year Limited Factory Warranty
- Model: 90167
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-800-242-3865.
Country Of Origin: United States
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by John247 Solid System - Plays Well Just put this up in front of the house & it works great ! Was up for 15 minutes and my son had 5 friends playing a game of H-O-R-S-E and laughing the whole time....as they were running & jumping all over the place !!! Great to see him being athletic vs on his Ipad....even went to bed on time that night Ball rebounds well - plenty of room under net to play - nice addition was the safety pad for the main bar - son (10 yr old) finds it easy to adjust height for some of his smaller friends and his little sister...all the way around it performs as expected and I would buy again. Note: If you take your time & layout the parts and open one parts bag at a time you will have NO problem putting this together - directions & pictures are accurate (you will need a 2nd person for a couple steps) April 30, 2014
1-1 of 1