Under Armour ColdGear Infrared Evo PantsItem Number: 21693316
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Apparel! (See Promotion Details)
Layer in the ColdGear® Infrared Evo Pants and you will stay warm and comfortable on cold weather hunts. The ColdGear® Infrared interior print keeps your body heat next to the skin to maintain warmth. 4-way stretch means you are free to hunt as usual with flexible movement, minus the shivers. The final touch for the hunt is ArmourBlock® antimicrobial fabric that keeps the Under Armour® ColdGear® Infrared Evo Pants odor free.
Click here to learn more about Under Armour Hunt Apparel technology.
- Baselayer pants for hunting
- ColdGear® Infrared printed interior traps heat next to the body
- Dual-layer fabric combines a warm interior with a fast-drying exterior
- 4-way stretch for versatile mobility
- The moisture transport system wicks sweat away from your skin
- ArmourBlock® fabric is treated to be anti-odor
- Flatlock seams create a smooth, chafe-free finish
- Under Armour® branded elastic waistband
- Functional fly
- Fabric: 87% polyester/13% elastane
- Style: 1238397
- Under Armour
Country Of Origin: Vietnam
Rated 2.5 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Beau Man Save your money! Not warm at all! I tried wearing them with a temp just above freezing and I was the one that froze. February 5, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by tjnoa Great fit Stayed very warm in my blind during a very cold season. November 27, 2013
Rated 2 out of 5 by Gordon Constantly riding down Insufficient rise (crotch to waist) constantly riding down. November 20, 2013
Rated 2 out of 5 by TAustin Surprised they were UA I've never worn a pair of Under Armour anything that didn't feel perfect! Until I tried these on. They say there "fitted" which may be the difference. Either way I returned them the next day for the style $10 more and I've been happy as always with those. November 5, 2013
1-4 of 4