Louisville Slugger M110 MLB Prime Maple BatItem Number: 21693946
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Marked with the MLB Ink Dot for guaranteed quality and bat durability is the Louisville Slugger® MLB Prime M110 Maple Baseball Bat. This veneer maple wood bat features the M110 turning model swung by Curtis Granderson and an 9H-rated wood hardness, the highest rating possible. With 360° compression and Amish Finishing (AFS), the M110 Prime Maple Series Bat is built to last.
- MLB® quality veneer maple wood construction
- Maple wood is a denser grain that provides a harder, more durable hitting surface
- Amish Vacuum Drying process and Finishing System (AFS) guarantees Slugger's® hardest wood
- 360° wood compression is better than bone rubbing and won't miss a soft spot
- 9H-rated wood hardness (highest rating available)
- Black finished handle with natural barrel
- Marked with the MLB Ink Dot for guaranteed quality and bat durability
- Turning model: M110 swung by Curtis Granderson
- Pro Cupped end
- Handle: 15/16"
- Proudly made in the USA
- Model: WBVM14-10CBN
- Louisville Slugger
LOUISVILLE SLUGGER WOOD BATS WARRANTY INFORMATION:
- Due to the nature of the sport, Louisville Slugger® does NOT warranty any of their wood bats
NOTICE: We recommend that you receive approval from your local league before removing the wrapper from your bat.
Country Of Origin: United States
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by woodbatking Stiff Strong Balanced I have swung many MLB prime baseball bats, I broke all the birch, but the maple M110 has held up very well. February 17, 2014
1-1 of 1