Carhartt Men's Lightweight Hiker Composite Toe Waterproof Work BootItem Number: 21696736
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Footwear! (See Promotion Details)
Enough comfort, support and protection for all activities, the Carhartt® Men's Lightweight Hiker Composite Toe Waterproof work boot can take on anything. This boot is loaded with key features throughout, with an EVA midsole and OrthoLite®' insoles you're provided with unbeatable cushioning. Add on the rubber outsole that's oil, chemical and slip-resistant, to make this Carhartt boot one of the best around.
- Grey split leather and blue nylon upper is soft and flexible for easy wear
- Cement construction with EVA midsole boosts cushioning
- OrthoLite® insoles with padded collars and tongue enhance comfort
- Composite toe helps to protect feet in rugged environments
- Rubber outsole oil, chemical and slip-resistant enhancing traction
- Standards: ASTM 2413-11 EH
- Style: CMH4375
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mike Great boots More than what I expected. They are light weight, roomy and so far waterproof. What I like most about them is that they have a composite toe instead of a steel toe... December 14, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Debra Great shoe Bought this shoe for my husband. His feet were a lil sore after the first day. He loves the shoes now. August 30, 2013
1-2 of 2