Hyperflex Men's Cyclone2 Full Wetsuit - 5.4mm
If you're looking for performance, style and durability in your next wetsuit, the Hyperflex® Men's Cyclone 2 Full Wetsuit delivers everything you need. Featuring 5.4mm Quantum Foam™ rubber material that fits like a dream, the Cyclone2 moves with you with 100% 4-way stretch. Flatlock seams offer the ultimate in performance, and all critical external seams have been glued and blind-stitched for high durability.
- Constructed from Quantum Foam™ rubber
- Thickness: 5.4mm, 3.2mm, 4.3mm
- Chillbreaker Mesh/Honeycomb Hollow Fiber fabric on chest & back
- 100% 4-way stretch construction
- Conforms to your body exceptionally well
- Flatlock seams offer durability
- G.B.S sealed seams - critical external seams are glued & blind-stitched for added durability
- Mini back-zip entry with an integrated Water Entry Barrier "WEB"
- Redesigned collar for a soft, low-profile fit
- Oversized Duratex™ knee pads deliver maximum coverage and comfort
- #10 YKK zipper is water-resistant
- Style #: XD854MB-01
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 21700956
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by JetSkiJunkie bang for the buck! Hyperflex is a entry level brand from Henderson, the NJ manufacturer is the largest wetsuit manufacturer in the US. to say this is trickle down technology/design is pretty accurate. The material is buttery soft & comfortable. it stretches so much that it would probably fit a 9month pregnant woman w/ no problem. Big shoulders, luv handles, thick thighs..no problem. it will stretch & be comfortable. Fits true to size & stretches w/o being baggy. you don't want baggy wetsuit. fits ankles nicely, neck is comfortable, zipper is good quality & seals well. the 5.4mm is super warm too. it's pretty much all you'd need for anything cold besides arctic use. the wind stop/splash panel on front/back is nice too. cut so it doesn't hinder movement but def blocks the wind & water spray. I'm 5'9", 210#, 35/36" jeans waist, broad shoulders(XL shirts) & I like beer(no six pack abs here). 17" dress shirt/neck The XL is a snug/athletic fit. I have the 3/2 shorty from the same co & it's an XXL. It's looser/more comfortable but does let some water in. Not a big deal as I use it in warmer weather. For colder weather I want to keep the water to a minimum... a snugger fit is proper. I have other suits from other manufacturers. Each will fit differently(length, tight spots, baggy spots, etc) I find that this suit fits extremely well & stretches where it needs to for places I'm not so lean. Has a good torso length too(not a 'hugger'). December 4, 2013
1-1 of 1