Nike Women's Epic Running CaprisItem Number: 21718906
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Apparel! (See Promotion Details)
The Nike® Women's Epic Running Capris are designed to give you comfort and functionality throughout your run. Made with stretch spandex, you will experience the freedom to make big strides through the streets. These running pants feature Dri-FIT® fabric to wick away moisture from your skin, and reflective details to keep you visible when light is low. For a flattering fit and a distraction-free run, choose the Nike® Epic capris.
- Women's fitted running capris
- Dri-FIT® mesh insets behind the knees offer enhanced ventilation
- Moisture-wicking fabric keeps you cool and dry
- Fitted, streamlined design conforms takes your shape and reduces bulk
- Promotes natural range of motion
- Secure zippered pocket on the center-back and two internal drop-in pockets offer multiple storage options for small items like keys, iDs and earbuds
- Dri-FIT® crepe gusset lining to help you stay dry and comfortable while reducing chafing
- Wide elastic waistband with an internal drawcord for a personalized fit
- Reflective detailing to enhance visibility when light is low
- Inseam: 17.5"
- Machine wash
- Fabric: Body: Dri-FIT 86% recycled polyester/14% spandex. Lining: Dri-FIT 100% polyester
- Style: 547607
Country of Origin: Cambodia
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by MamaLC Great pants I bought the orange and the color is awesome! Nice fit, great work out pants. June 9, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by kelkgm89 Great fit Great fit for the size I got and great comfort to work out in. April 2, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cat UGA Finally Loved these the minute I tried them on and they didn't squeeze my waist so much that I developed a muffin top, SCORE! They are so soft and comfortable. I wore them on a run and they are fantastic. Even after a good workout, I never readjusted the waist or the hem. I bought 3 pair. (btw: after washing, they still look great) March 15, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Missy Love the color! I have not worn the pants yet but when I tried them on I liked the fit enough to keep them. Usually I send the pants back because the fabric is too thick or I am not happy with the fit on my butt or calf muscles. I plan to wear them for yoga, boot camp, spin, cardio, and lifting weights. So they seem hopeful after countless other pants not making the cut. When I bent over they stayed in place and they looked flattering on my 5'6" frame 130 lbs in size small. December 16, 2013
1-4 of 4