Fenwick HMX Salmon/Steelhead Casting Rod
The Fenwick® HMX® Salmon/Steelhead Casting Rod is stocked with a cross-scrim graphite blank construction, using overlapping layers of carbon fiber to deliver sensitivity and durability. The HMX® is designed with TAC™ and cork handles that provide added comfort in all weather conditions. The guides are durable and lightweight with stainless steel frames and titanium oxide inserts for optimal performance.
- Salmon/steelhead casting rod
- Cross-scrim graphite blank construction
- Overlapping layers of carbon fiber for exceptional sensitivity and durability
- Durable, lightweight guides with stainless steel frames and oxide inserts
- TAC™ and cork handle
- 1-piece blank construction
- Fenwick SPECS:
- Model: HMX-C86XH-M
- Line Weight: 80-150 lbs.
- Lure Weight: 14-20 oz.
- Guides: 9+T
- Handle: A
Power: XH-Extra Heavy
Action: M- Moderate
Rod Action & Length: XHM 8'6"
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 21773416