Under Armour Women's Armour Fleece Storm Full-Zip Hoodie
Save $16.00 (25%)
Block the cold in the UA Women's Armour® Fleece Storm Hoodie. Armour® Fleece construction keeps you warm and comfortable, and the water-resistant UA Storm finish keeps you dry. This zip-up features a convenient front zip for easy layering, raglan sleeves for a chafe-free workout and an adjustable hood for extra coverage. Train in this Under Armour® Full-Zip Hoodie when the temperature drops.
Click here to learn more about Under Armour Storm technology.
- Semi-fitted full-zip hoodie
- Armour® Fleece construction finished with highly water-resistant UA Storm technology
- Soft, brushed inner layer traps heat for all-day warmth and comfort
- ColdGear® technology traps body heat to keep you warm when it's cold out
- Armour® Storm construction delivers highly-water resistant technology to keep you warm and dry
- Signature Moisture Transport System wicks moisture away to keep you dry and comfortable
- Adjustable, elastic drawcord hood with stand collar provides warmth
- Raglan sleeve construction offers a full range of motion while minimizing chafing
- Ribbed cuffs and hem for durability and comfort
- Side open hand pockets for extra warmth or small-item storage
- The color PIP Black/Cerise (002) is part of the Power in Pink® apparel collection. UA POWER IN PINK® is donating $10 million to Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center to benefit breast health, innovation, and education.
- Fabric: 100% Armour® fleece
- Style: 1239218
- Under Armour
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 21805116
Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 71 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Gina Nice jscket Comfortable, warm , fits like a woman's jacket should. Little on the longer side in length and a bit wide around band around bottom, meaning it's not too tight. I'm 5'7" 145 pounds I bought the large and it is comfortable. If you like your jackets tight go for the medium. The sleeve length is long I've had problems with length before being too short so it's great. October 10, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Meg Perfect Fit I love this hoodie so much. I own it in the neopulse and the grey. I also own 3 of the previous version from last year. They have improved the design by extending the collar when it is zipped. Keeps me much warmer. I will continue to buy these as long as UA keeps making them!! September 9, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Serg Just perfect It is not easy for my wife to find clothing due to her petite, low weight body frame. This was just the perfect fit and good quality hoodie. It is her store for casual wear now. September 9, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by Ruby This was not true to size I bought this specifically for the color and comfort. Everything I buy is a medium with room to spare and this is so tight that I will be finding a 10 year old to give it to. I have spent thousadns on UA products and this was by far the worst item I have purchased. It looks good, but the size is all wrong. September 2, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Breann12 Under Armour It is the warmest and nicest looking jacket I have worn! July 3, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Riggsy Amazing! This hoody is so warm and cosy, and at the same time the rain just bounces straight off it!! Even in heavy rain it keeps you completely dry! Well worth the money. May 24, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by CJG7 LOVE the NEON green color! I have been looking for a brighter neon green UA Storm. This is my 3rd zipper hoodie in STORM. Great for rainy days at the ball game. May 14, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by College girl Great hoodie I got the large bright green hoodie. I love it! I got it so people will see me at night when I'm riding my bike. I know that's wired but neon colors are in. It's so warm, cute, true to size, and soft. It does have a little static, however, I guess that's how it help with sweat. It's perfect for the price. I've had it for three weeks n wear it with all my sporty outfits. Love it! Buy it! You will be pleased. It's ships fast too. April 23, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Becky36 Love this! Great fit, love the color really bright for running outside and being seen. Warm enough for those chilly days. Works great to keep the rain off on drizzly days when you still want to get out and run. April 23, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Whit GREAT PRODUCT, SUPER WARM I love this sweatshirt. Its super warm! Sometimes you have to pay a little more for quality and this is well worth the money. April 18, 2014