KEEN Women's Bryce Waterproof Hiking Shoe
Escape weekday boredom and slip into the KEEN® Women's Bryce WP hiking shoe for miles of exploration! Waterproof leather material provides soothing upper comfort, while a KEEN.DRY membrane shields feet in wet or muddy environments. The removable, metatomical, dual-density EVA footbed offers premium support on lengthy treks, and a non-marking rubber outsole grips rugged outdoor terrain. Harness the spirit of adventure in the Bryce.
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper provides ultimate durability for high performance on the trails
- Board-lasted KEEN.ZORB strobel construction provides foam-based cushioning for instant comfort
- KEEN.DRY breathable membrane provides waterproof protection against incoming moisture
- Removable, metatomical, dual-density EVA footbed amplifies cushioning for lasting comfort on long hikes
- Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole soothes active feet
- TPU shank ensures stability and support
- Non-marking rubber outsole grips rough natural surfaces for supreme traction
- Style: 1007867
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 21805556
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by luna happy feet* I was a little hesitant to get the lower shoe, I really wanted a low boot. But these are so warm and comfortable, I am very happy with this choice and my feet are very happy.* February 7, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by mccomas 11 great shoe So far so good. I have RA and really heard to find shoes that do the job! The support is great, the cushion is great, the look is sporty. July 16, 2013
1-2 of 2