Mace Personal Triple Action Pepper SprayItem Number: 21824136
Take $20 Off Orders of $100 or More!! Discount Applied in Cart. (See Promotion Details)
Dark alleys won't be so threatening if you are carrying the Personal Triple Action Pepper Spray. The formula combines 10% OC Pepper, CN Tear Gas, and UV dye to cause tearing and shortness of breath while marking an attacker for later identification. The Flip & Grip design on the Mace® Personal Triple Action Pepper Spray includes a flip top safety and finger grip to ensure you are shooting in the right direction with no accidental releases.
- Combined pepper and CN Tear Gas formula pepper spray
- CN Tear Gas induces profuse tearing, shortness of breath, and disorientation
- Pepper spray also includes invisible UV dye to aid police in identifying an attacker
- Flip top safety prevents accidents
- Finger grip dispenser makes it extremely difficult to shoot in the wrong direction
- Belt clip and key chain create versatile carry options
- Formula: 10% OC (Oleoresin Capsicum) Pepper, UV dye, and CN Tear Gas
- Weight: 18 g
- Dimensions: 4.25"H x 1"W x 1.25"D
- Spray pattern: Stream
- Range: 8-12'
- Number of bursts: Up to 20
- Models: 80136
DISCLAIMER: Ground shipping only. The sale or shipment of this product to residents of the following states is restricted: [Alaska,] District of Columbia, Hawaii, Massachusetts, Michigan, New York, and US Territories and Military Exchanges.
Country Of Origin: United States
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Chris Enough Fits my hand predict with Max product minamising exposure. Daddy trigger is a pluse for pacing away when at destination. February 24, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by PsiFires Mace Trusted? PROS: I've owned Mace products before. I like the slim design which makes it fit in my pocket all the more easily. The handy grip design contours to my fingers with a comfortable feel and the flip top safety cap ensures no accidental discharges. I've had an occasion to use an older version of this product in the past and it was quite effective. CONS: The packaging/label doesn't tell you the exact percentage of OC in the product or it's well obscured. Since some states have specific rules about this it should be labeled well to ensure customers can be in compliance. October 23, 2013
1-2 of 2