Mace Hot Pink Pocket Pepper SprayItem Number: 21824206
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
The Flip & Grip design of the Hot Pink Pocket Pepper Spray ensures that when you need it, you'll easily be able to spray an attacker. The flip top safety and finger grip points the 10% OC Pepper in the right direction and avoids accidental discharge. Slide the compact design into your pocket or attach to your key chain for portable protection. The Mace® Hot Pink Pocket Pepper Spray is small but powerful defense.
- Hot Pink pepper spray in a compact pocket design
- Pepper spray also includes invisible UV dye to aid police in identifying an attacker
- Flip top safety prevents accidents
- Finger grip dispenser makes it extremely difficult to shoot in the wrong direction
- Handy key chain
- Formula: 10% OC (Oleoresin Capsicum) Pepper and UV dye
- Weight: 12 g
- Dimensions: 3.25"H x 1"W x 1.25"D
- Spray pattern: Stream
- Range: 6-12'
- Number of bursts: Up to 15
- A portion of the proceeds for all Mace® Hot Pink items is donated through the Mace Cares™ program to The National Center for Victims of Crime, the Project Against Violent Encounters, and Casting for Recovery
- Models: 80353
NOTICE: Ground shipping only. The sale or shipment of this product to residents of the following states is restricted: [Alaska,] District of Columbia, Hawaii, Massachusetts, New York, and US Territories and Military Exchanges.
Country of Origin: China
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by saraphina Great The shipping was fast, the price was fair, and now I always feel safe walking down the street. The flip top is secure, and I never feel as if it will misfire. Great product!! September 15, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kelly Perfect size Its the perfect size to carry in your hand and to keep on your key chain. So far I think its great! April 30, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Amanda This is a great idea I think this is a great thing to have on you all the time for safety reasons. March 4, 2014
1-3 of 3