Mace KeyGuard Pepper Spray
Know that you are able to protect yourself in a dangerous situation with the KeyGuard Pepper Spray. This pepper spray formula is 10% OC pepper and includes an invisible UV dye that helps authorities identify attackers who have been sprayed. The key ring and belt clip make it easy to keep the Mace« KeyGuard Pepper Spray with you, while the molded hard case and easy release safety trigger alleviate the worry of accidental releases.
- Compact design Mace« pepper spray in a molded hard case
- Pepper spray also includes invisible UV dye to aid police in identifying an attacker
- Twist-lock safety cap trigger is locked and unlocked with a quick turn of the thumb
- Key ring keeps safety device in a convenient location
- Included belt clip to safely wear the device on any clothing or clip to a bag
- Glow in the dark trigger
- Formula: 10% OC (Oleoresin Capsicum) Pepper and UV dye
- Weight: 11 g
- Dimensions: 3.625"H x 1"W x 1.375"D
- Spray pattern: Stream
- Range: Up to 10'
- Number of bursts: Up to 10
- Models: 80390-80397
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 21824236
Rated 4.4 out of 5áby 5 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5áby KaylaN Works great! Awesome glow in the dark trigger for use in the dark. Sprays a steady stream instead of mist. Works great, helps keep a peace of mind about personal safety. March 4, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5áby SaferinFlorida Sturdy and easy to manipulate I do wish the stream was more of a spray and that it projected further away. Attacker would have to be pretty close for it to really be effective but I feel more secure just having it on my key ring. I think the combination of mace and pepper spray is a good idea. October 11, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5áby shelb pepper spray Its exactly what it showed online. It had different colors which was cool.. I am proud to say i havent used it to give it 5 stars but i am super happy with it. Thank you July 9, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5áby pepperspray protected quick! I ordered it on a Sunday it was here that next Thursday. Haven't used it yet but itll be very handy April 26, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby LLO Very effective If you were ever wondering which formula (Sabre Red or Mace 10% Keyguard/Peppergard) I am here to inform you that Mace is more effective. I wanted to know which one was more effective so I sprayed myself with both. Picture included. April 23, 2014
1-5 of 5