Mace KeyGuard Pepper SprayItem Number: 21824236
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Know that you are able to protect yourself in a dangerous situation with the KeyGuard Pepper Spray. This pepper spray formula is 10% OC pepper and includes an invisible UV dye that helps authorities identify attackers who have been sprayed. The key ring and belt clip make it easy to keep the Mace® KeyGuard Pepper Spray with you, while the molded hard case and easy release safety trigger alleviate the worry of accidental releases.
- Compact design Mace® pepper spray in a molded hard case
- Pepper spray also includes invisible UV dye to aid police in identifying an attacker
- Twist-lock safety cap trigger is locked and unlocked with a quick turn of the thumb
- Key ring keeps safety device in a convenient location
- Included belt clip to safely wear the device on any clothing or clip to a bag
- Glow in the dark trigger
- Formula: 10% OC (Oleoresin Capsicum) Pepper and UV dye
- Weight: 11 g
- Dimensions: 3.625"H x 1"W x 1.375"D
- Spray pattern: Stream
- Range: Up to 10'
- Number of bursts: Up to 10
- Models: 80390-80393
NOTICE: Ground shipping only. The sale or shipment of this product to residents of the following states is restricted: [Alaska,] District of Columbia, Hawaii, Massachusetts, New York, and US Territories and Military Exchanges.
Country of Origin: United States
Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by shelb pepper spray Its exactly what it showed online. It had different colors which was cool.. I am proud to say i havent used it to give it 5 stars but i am super happy with it. Thank you July 8, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by pepperspray protected quick! I ordered it on a Sunday it was here that next Thursday. Haven't used it yet but itll be very handy April 26, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by LLO Very effective If you were ever wondering which formula (Sabre Red or Mace 10% Keyguard/Peppergard) I am here to inform you that Mace is more effective. I wanted to know which one was more effective so I sprayed myself with both. Picture included. April 22, 2014
1-3 of 3