Under Armour Boys' Power In Pink HeatGear Sonic Fitted Long Sleeve Shirt
Through every touchdown, home run and buzzer-beater, he'll play for more than just the win in the UA Boys' Power In Pink® HeatGear® Sonic Shirt. Moisture-wicking fabrics keep him cool and dry, lightweight stretch fabrics enhance mobility, and chafe-free flatlock seams let him bring his A game. Worn alone or as a baselayer, this PIP® Under Armour® Shirt lets him support the cause on- and off-the-field.
- Part of Under Armour®'s Power In Pink® Collection
- Fitted long sleeve shirt
- Signature Moisture Transport System wicks moisture away so he stays cool, dry and light
- Antimicrobial technology prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes so his gear stays fresher, longer
- Lightweight 4-way stretch fabrication enhances range of motion and maintains shape without the bulk
- Flatlock seam construction minimizes chafing and irritation
- Crewneck collar with interior taping provides durability and comfort
- UPF 50+ protects his skin from the sun's harmful rays
- UA logo on center chest shows athletic style
- Pink ribbon on left sleeve
- UA POWER IN PINK® is donating $10 million to Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center to benefit breast health, innovation, and education.
- Fabric: 84% polyester/16% elastane
- Style: 1236089P
- Under Armour
Country of Origin: JordanWeb ID: 21848156
Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 5 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by CMA48 VERY GOOD PRODUCT THE REASON I GAVE A 4 STAR INSTEAD OF 5 WAS IT WASN;T AS HEAVY DUTY AS I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE. COULD STAND TO BE A LITTLE HEAVIER FABRIC FOR SURE. October 19, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Wella Little long in the sleeves. I bought my 7 year old a small and though it fit really well in the torso area the sleeves extended a couple inches from the tip of his fingers. It is a compression so he'll be able to wear next Pink Out. October 13, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by mdfamily5 Looks good Bought this for my son for football during the month of October. It does what its supposed to and looks great (should have got him a bigger size) but never the less it looks great. October 12, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lisa3b2d Great product and love the color. Purchased for son to wear as an undershirt for football. He absolutely loves it! Proud to sport pink for the month of October! Only wish is that is was a cold gear shirt so that he didn't have to wear layers under it to keep warm in the cold weather. October 8, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Baller 210 Best Sports Shirt I've Ever Wore! This shirt feels comfortable during gameplay. All my teammates loved it and wanted one. I also love that Im representing cancer awareness while playing. If I were you I would buy this shirt. October 7, 2013
1-5 of 5