Under Armour Boys' Power In Pink HeatGear Sonic Fitted Long Sleeve ShirtItem Number: 21848156
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Apparel! (See Promotion Details)
Through every touchdown, home run and buzzer-beater, he'll play for more than just the win in the UA Boys' Power In Pink® HeatGear® Sonic Shirt. Moisture-wicking fabrics keep him cool and dry, lightweight stretch fabrics enhance mobility, and chafe-free flatlock seams let him bring his A game. Worn alone or as a baselayer, this PIP® Under Armour® Shirt lets him support the cause on- and off-the-field.
- Part of Under Armour®'s Power In Pink® Collection
- Fitted long sleeve shirt
- Signature Moisture Transport System wicks moisture away so he stays cool, dry and light
- Antimicrobial technology prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes so his gear stays fresher, longer
- Lightweight 4-way stretch fabrication enhances range of motion and maintains shape without the bulk
- Flatlock seam construction minimizes chafing and irritation
- Crewneck collar with interior taping provides durability and comfort
- UPF 50+ protects his skin from the sun's harmful rays
- UA logo on center chest shows athletic style
- Pink ribbon on left sleeve
- UA POWER IN PINK® is donating $10 million to Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center to benefit breast health, innovation, and education.
- Fabric: 84% polyester/16% elastane
- Style: 1236089P
- Under Armour
Country of Origin: Jordan
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lisa3b2d Great product and love the color. Purchased for son to wear as an undershirt for football. He absolutely loves it! Proud to sport pink for the month of October! Only wish is that is was a cold gear shirt so that he didn't have to wear layers under it to keep warm in the cold weather. October 8, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Baller 210 Best Sports Shirt I've Ever Wore! This shirt feels comfortable during gameplay. All my teammates loved it and wanted one. I also love that Im representing cancer awareness while playing. If I were you I would buy this shirt. October 7, 2013
1-2 of 2