Under Armour Men's Power In Pink HeatGear Sonic Half Sleeve Compression Shirt
Bring your A game this season in the UA Men's Power In Pink® Compression Shirt. HeatGear® Sonic technology allows full mobility while you stay dry and light when it's hot out, and antimicrobial construction prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes so your gear is fresh. A snug, compression fit supports you while you care for the cause in this Under Armour® PIP® HeatGear® Shirt.
- Part of Under Armour®'s Power In Pink® Collection
- Compression shirt
- HeatGear® Sonic technology gives you 4-way stretch compression for performance without restriction while keeping you dry and light
- Antimicrobial technology prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes so your gear stays fresher, longer
- Raglan sleeve construction allows a full range of motion
- Jacquard pattern along the crewneck collar for a stylish, comfortable fit
- UA logo on the front neckline and back of the neck
- UA POWER IN PINK® is donating $10 million to Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center to benefit breast health, innovation, and education.
- Fabric: 84% polyester/16% elastane
- Style: 1236228-BCA
- Under Armour
Country of Origin: JordanWeb ID: 21848186
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 7 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Shamon5 This product provide great comfort and stands out visually. As a highschool quarterback it was a honor to wear the breast cancer awareness gear. Supporting the cancer train i plan to always wear the gear during season and I will get all my gear from Dicks Sporting Goods September 15, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by dsgkid nice quality Nice material. Breathes well. Washes nice. And looks good on October 30, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by tammers2001 Even better than the long sleeve version I love this compression wear by Under Armour. I recommend it highy! March 13, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Pcahill2 Pure comfort & great price Complete ease of movement is paramount when performance matters and this compression shirt has it! October 24, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Eric10 Breast Cancer Awareness Bought this shirt to wear for a half marathon in memory of a friend who passed a year ago due to this horrific disease. The shirt was comfortable for the entire race and its color brought awareness as witnessed by the number of great conversations held during the run. October 23, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Larsne I like it! I like the Heat Gear line in shirts for running and exercise. November 5, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by johnnyr pink tech shirt I got this shirt to wear for the race for the cure in Tulsa which I run every year.. September 24, 2013
1-7 of 7