Under Armour Men's Power In Pink HeatGear Sonic Half Sleeve Compression Shirt
Bring your A game this season in the UA Men's Power In Pink® Compression Shirt. HeatGear® Sonic technology allows full mobility while you stay dry and light when it's hot out, and antimicrobial construction prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes so your gear is fresh. A snug, compression fit supports you while you care for the cause in this Under Armour® PIP® HeatGear® Shirt.
- Part of Under Armour®'s Power In Pink® Collection
- Compression shirt
- HeatGear® Sonic technology gives you 4-way stretch compression for performance without restriction while keeping you dry and light
- Antimicrobial technology prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes so your gear stays fresher, longer
- Raglan sleeve construction allows a full range of motion
- Jacquard pattern along the crewneck collar for a stylish, comfortable fit
- UA logo on the front neckline and back of the neck
- UA POWER IN PINK® is donating $10 million to Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center to benefit breast health, innovation, and education.
- Fabric: 84% polyester/16% elastane
- Style: 1236228-BCA
- Under Armour
Country of Origin: JordanWeb ID: 21848186
Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 5 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Pcahill2 Pure comfort & great price Complete ease of movement is paramount when performance matters and this compression shirt has it! October 24, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Larsne I like it! I like the Heat Gear line in shirts for running and exercise. November 5, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by dsgkid nice quality Nice material. Breathes well. Washes nice. And looks good on October 30, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by johnnyr pink tech shirt I got this shirt to wear for the race for the cure in Tulsa which I run every year.. September 24, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Shamon5 This product provide great comfort and stands out visually. As a highschool quarterback it was a honor to wear the breast cancer awareness gear. Supporting the cancer train i plan to always wear the gear during season and I will get all my gear from Dicks Sporting Goods September 15, 2013
1-5 of 5