Under Armour Men's Power In Pink HeatGear Sonic Half Sleeve Compression ShirtItem Number: 21848186
Price: $21.99 $29.99*
You save: $8.00 (27%)
You save: $8.00 (27%)
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Apparel! (See Promotion Details)
Bring your A game this season in the UA Men's Power In Pink® Compression Shirt. HeatGear® Sonic technology allows full mobility while you stay dry and light when it's hot out, and antimicrobial construction prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes so your gear is fresh. A snug, compression fit supports you while you care for the cause in this Under Armour® PIP® HeatGear® Shirt.
- Part of Under Armour®'s Power In Pink® Collection
- Compression shirt
- HeatGear® Sonic technology gives you 4-way stretch compression for performance without restriction while keeping you dry and light
- Antimicrobial technology prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes so your gear stays fresher, longer
- Raglan sleeve construction allows a full range of motion
- Jacquard pattern along the crewneck collar for a stylish, comfortable fit
- UA logo on the front neckline and back of the neck
- Under Armour®'s Power in Pink® campaign celebrates the many women who use fitness and exercise in their fight against breast cancer. Annually, Under Armour® is committed to contributing a minimum of $500,000 to organizations who support breast health. Join the Fight!
- Fabric: 84% polyester/16% elastane
- Style: 1236228-BCA
- Under Armour
Country Of Origin: Jordan
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Larsne I like it! I like the Heat Gear line in shirts for running and exercise. November 5, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by dsgkid nice quality Nice material. Breathes well. Washes nice. And looks good on October 30, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by johnnyr pink tech shirt I got this shirt to wear for the race for the cure in Tulsa which I run every year.. September 24, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Shamon5 This product provide great comfort and stands out visually. As a highschool quarterback it was a honor to wear the breast cancer awareness gear. Supporting the cancer train i plan to always wear the gear during season and I will get all my gear from Dicks Sporting Goods September 15, 2013
1-4 of 4