Under Armour Men's Power In Pink UA Tech Quarter Zip Long Sleeve Shirt
Save $5.00 (11%)
Update your training gear and show your support with the UA Men's Power In Pink® Tech Shirt. Lightweight UA Tech™ fabric delivers soft, unrivaled comfort whether you're trekking the trail or hitting the gym. Antimicrobial properties keep your gear fresh while preventing the growth of odor-causing microbes. With a stylish appeal, this Under Armour® PIP® Quarter Zip is versatile for day or night wear.
- Part of Under Armour®'s Power In Pink® Collection
- Loose fit quarter zip shirt
- Lightweight UA Tech™ fabrication provides an ultra-soft, natural feel for superior comfort
- Signature Moisture Transport System wicks moisture away to keep you dry and light
- Antimicrobial technology prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes so your gear stays fresher, longer
- Flatlock stitching minimizes irritation for a chafe-free workout
- Contrast-colored quarter zip detailing allows for temperature control
- UA POWER IN PINK® is donating $10 million to Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center to benefit breast health, innovation, and education.
- Fabric: 100% polyester
- Style: 1242220-BCA
- Under Armour
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 21848886
Rated 3.8 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by dianna This product has great fit and comfortable fabric I bought this as a warmup layer for workingout. The fabris is very soft and comfortable. It is even stylish as I have worn it with a blazer and gone out. November 13, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ld12 Excellent quality product I absolutely love this shirt! It is comfortable and lightweight. I purchased a size up because I like to layer and am not disappointed at all . The shirt fits loose so it runs a little bit larger for those who like that little bit of extra room. Purchase this shirt, you will not be disappointed! October 26, 2013
Rated 1 out of 5 by soccercoach15 Not what is pictured or described When I received the shirt, it was not black it was heathered black/white. In addition, the MSRP on the shirt was $39.99 so you are paying 5 dollars more than you would pay at any other bricks and morter store. October 5, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Elizabeth Not what we expected. We had ordered this to support a Breast Cancer walk in the city. When looking at the picture it seemed to be solid black jacket with accents of pink on the zipper - upon arrival it was a grey- black-white design of some type. Not what we wanted or liked. It is going back to the store. I can say they have a great return policy. September 27, 2013
1-4 of 4