FootJoy DryJoys Casual Golf ShoesItem Number: 21882056
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Footwear! (See Promotion Details)
Blend style and performance with the DryJoys Causal Golf Shoe. Uppers constructed of waterproof Extreme Comfort Leather keep feet comfortable and dry. Lightweight cushioned fit-beds and a thick insole provide complete foot support and shock absorbance while walking the course. A TPU molded, spikeless sole provides excellent traction both on and off the course. Lace up with quality and functionality with the FootJoy® DryJoys Casual Golf Shoe.
- ECL™ or "Extreme Comfort Leather" is a proprietary waterproofing system developed with Pittards® of England. It is membrane-free leather with a 2-year waterproof warranty. ECL Advanced Waterproof Leather is 30% softer than previous generation FootJoy® performance leather
- 2-Year Waterproof Warranty: FootJoy® warrants that this golf shoe will be waterproof in normal use for two years (U.S. Warranty)
- Full Leather Linings provide superior comfort, slip resistance, and in-shoe breathability
- Comfort Plus PU Fit-Bed® provides super cushioned underfoot comfort
- Laser Plus Last- full-rounded toe character, standard fit across forefoot and instep, with a slightly narrow heel. The Laser Last is a composite of thousands of digital scans of the FootJoy® Laser Fitting System
- Fiberglass Composite Support Bridge- strategically positioned to provide tremendous mid-foot stability
- TPU integrated EVA Midsole provides lightweight underfoot cushioning. EA will not allow a foot impression to set in, which translates to increased stability throughout the golf swing
- Maximum OptiFlex™ technology is softest-density TPU (thermal plastic urethane) used in tri-density TPU outsoles. The DryJoys Stability PODS outsole features OptiFlex™ technology throughout all non-PODS areas, creating one of the most flexible outsoles ever developed
- Tri-Density TPU Stability PODS™ Outsole now features 9 individual TPU Stability PODS surrounded by dramatically enhanced OptiFlex™ zones to ensure maximum ground contact
- Cyclone™ Cleats by Softspikes™ offer superior traction throughout the entire golf swing. This golf spike also provides stability and support from the moment you step foot on the course. Unlike traditional spikes, its spring-flex traction makes the Cyclone™ extra friendly to the greens
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-800-224-8501.
Country Of Origin: Imported
Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 5 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by longguy foot joy dry joy casual golf shoe Very comfortable shoe.I will purchase more.Very good upper support.Good when walking the course.Traction is good. July 27, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by uknowwho nice waterproof shoe nice shoe. great for earlier morning when the grass is still wet. used to have the footjoy sport and I think these are more comfortably and the spikeless seem to have more traction and clean easier. June 29, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by Mothahub Quality Shoe - Just Not True to Size I have a very hard time finding shoes because of my extra wide width. Stores never have my size in stock, so I was thrilled when I found extra wide golf shoes at Dick's. With Dick's return policy, I thought I would order a pair. Upon receiving the shoes, I was impressed with the quality, but very disappointed when I tried them on. This shoe runs very narrow and what I expect an extra wide shoe to be, this shoe doesn't come close. It fit like a regular width and I did not even try on the other shoe. Boxed them back up and returned to a Dick's store locally. There is one more style of golf shoe that says it comes extra wide which I am going to order. My fingers are crossed that these next shoes will work. Thank you Dick's for having a positive return policy. May 9, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by gil dryjoys The dry joys fit is excellent, along with great comfort. I use them as backup to my old foot joys from long ago. They will become my standard shoe in my bag very soon. Awesome shoe. May 7, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by John454 Very Comfortable and Solid I love the shoes without spikes. They have great traction and are a perfect fit. March 5, 2014
1-5 of 5