Carhartt Sandstone Ridge CoatItem Number: 21883846
Price: $129.99 to $139.99
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Apparel! (See Promotion Details)
Get to work in the Sandstone Ridge Coat to discover the easy movement and warmth of this Carhartt® layer. The Sherpa-lined body insulates your core while the quilted nylon lining in the sleeves allows you to slide the jacket on easily over other layers. The split-back construction and bi-swing back pleats enhance your range of movement, while the triple-stitch construction enforces the durability of the Carhartt® Sandstone Ridge Coat.
- Sherpa lining for body warmth in a sturdy work coat
- Quilted nylon sleeves for easy on and off
- Triple-stitched main seams stand against heavy-duty wear
- Split-back construction
- Bi-swing back pleats allow for greater arm movement
- Internal sleeve, rib knit storm cuffs
- Pleated elbows
- Contrasting color collar with snaps to affix optional hood
- Two inside pockets, two lower hand pockets, and one left chest pocket with a zippered closure
- Rugged metal zipper
- Sandstone duck is pre-washed to be softer and more pliable
- Fabric: 12 oz. 100% cotton sandstone duck
- Style: C61
Large Regular back length: 32.5"
Large Tall (T) back length: 34.5"
Country of Origin: Mexico
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by buckeye1025 love this coat I have had this coat for about 3 years and it has soften up with time but still warms up even the most snowy , windy day I work outside a lot and its great for going to mall. cutting wood, walking dog and working. November 30, 2013
1-1 of 1