Carhartt Duck Detroit JacketItem Number: 21883906
Price: $74.99 to $79.99
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Apparel! (See Promotion Details)
The blanket lining of the Duck Detroit Jacket captures your body heat as you work through another cold winter day in the outdoors. The quilted nylon sleeves, as well as the bi-swing back pleats assist with the freedom to move and get the job done. The triple-stitched main seams and durable zipper give you the opportunity to shoulder the burden in the Carhartt® Duck Detroit Jacket for day after day of heavy lifting.
- Blanket lined core keeps the warmth in on this Carhartt® jacket
- Quilted nylon sleeves for easy on and off
- Triple-stitched main seams endure tough working conditions
- Bi-swing back pleats allow for versatile movement
- Adjustable snap cuffs and waist
- Corduroy collar with snaps to affix optional hood
- Two lower hand pockets, one internal pocket, and one left chest pocket with a zippered closure
- Heavy-duty metal zipper
- Firm duck is rigid and water repellent
- Fabric: 12 oz. 100% cotton duck
- Style: J001
Large Regular back length: 26"
Large Tall (T) back length: 28"
Country of Origin: United States
Rated 5 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Stazz Great Coat, Great Price Very nice warm Carhartt. Authenic looking. I thought the zipper would be heavier like my old Carhartt but a great value just the same and I know they will back up any quality issues if need be. Stazz New York February 1, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cutie23 Carharrt jacket Product was exactly what I was looking for, I would definitely recommend it for other people December 16, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kcustom2 Made to last a lifetime This was passed on by my late father whom wore it daily when it was cold. Very durable jacket and warm. If its really cold I wear my Carhartt hoodie underneath and its everything i would expect in a good cold weather work jacket. I have one for rainy weather but this it much lighter and seems tougher. The blanket lining reminds me of my great grandfathers work coat and so far over the years has held up extremely well, better than the insulated nylon. Cant say enough good things about this jacket. October 23, 2013
1-3 of 3