The Original Muck Boot Company™ Men's Camo Camp Mossy Oak Break-Up® rubber hunting boot was designed for multi-purpose wear through woods, streams and around campsites. The flexible stretch-fit topline binding hugs your ankles, blocking out unwanted pebbles and debris. The Mossy Oak Break-Up® camo print blends you right into your surroundings, while the TracTol outsole delivers unbeatable traction on varying surfaces.
- Mossy Oak Break-Up® camouflage pattern
- Stretch-fit topline upper binding snugs ankles, keeping dirt and debris out
- 5mm CR flex-foam bootie with four-way stretch nylon is lightweight and 100% waterproof
- TracTol sole design enhances traction and stability on uneven surfaces
- Full-perimeter outsole provides maximum protection to toe, arch and heel areas
- 1 year manufacturer warranty against manufacturer defects
- Comfort Range: Sub-freezing to 85°F
- Height: 6.5"
- Style: CCB
- The Original Muck Boot Company
Country Of Origin: China