The Original Muck Boot Company™ Men's Chore Cool Steel Toe work boots were crafted for optimal comfort and protection in hazardous on-site conditions. Outfitted with steel safety toe and arch support, these boots can handle the roughest environments. The Xpress Cool™ lining wicks away sweat and evaporates moisture, keeping feet cool and dry when things heat up. The Vibram® outsole grips surfaces for enhanced footing all-day.
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-800-333-0895.
- Triple reinforced upper in the toe area and quadruple reinforced heel area maximizes protection
- Xpress Cool™ lining wicks away sweat, evaporates and absorbs moisture to keep feet cool and dry
- 4 mm CR Flex-foam bootie with four-way stretch nylon upper is lightweight and 100% waterproof
- ect® antimicrobial sockliner reduces friction and heat build up for comfortable wear
- Steel shank for additional arch support and optimal comfort
- Steel safety toe protects feet in hazardous work enviornments
- Vibram® outsole for improved durability and performance
- Spandura® added to the exterior of the neoprene for added protection against wear and abrasion
- Meets ASTM-F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
- Comfort Range: Sub Freezing to 95°F
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty against manufacturer defect
- Style: CSCT-STL
- The Original Muck Boot Company
Country Of Origin: China