FootJoy SuperLites Golf ShoesItem Number: 21911496
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Footwear! (See Promotion Details)
Easily walk around the course during your next outing with the FootJoy® SuperLites™ golf shoe. Full grain leather uppers offer outstanding comfort, breathability, and durability. Super-soft polyurethane linings and EVA Fit-Beds™ offer consistent, lasting comfort by constantly conforming to your foot and its needs. Stinger™ Cleats by CHAMP™ offer superior traction throughout the entire golf wing for the serious player.
- Full Grain Leather uppers offer outstanding comfort, breathability and durability
- 1-Year Waterproof Warranty: FootJoy® warrants that this golf shoe will be waterproof in normal use for one year (U.S. Warranty)
- Super-soft PU (polyurethane) linings look and feel like leather and provide excellent fit and comfort
- Austin Last offers the fullest rounded toe character, fullest fit across forefoot, standard instep and heel
- EVA Fit-Bed™ provide lightweight cushioning underfoot. EVA does not take a set, so the cushioning will remain the same for the life of the shoe
- DuraMax™ Rubber Outsole provides turf gripping, performance and durability
- Stinger™ Cleats by CHAMP™ offer superior traction throughout the entire golf swing. Spring flex traction technology makes these cleats extra friendly to the greens
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-800-224-8501.
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Golf Guy NJ Very comfortable shoe with some drawbacks I am new to golf and I didn't want to pay too much for my first pair of shoes. I bought this pair because it was the most comfortable shoe under $100 and I can confirm without a doubt that these shoes are very comfortable. When I bought the shoes, they fit perfectly. It's been two months and I have worn them not every day, but maybe 4-5 days a week--mostly on the driving range, but also on the course three times. They are now starting to stretch in the sides more than I would have liked. If I had to do it again, I would have bought a width size down. Also, the cletes have a tendency to come unscrewed. I haven't lost a clete yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if I did. I check them every time I play just to make sure they are still tight. Other than those two things, these shoes are great. I will look to buy another pair of Footjoys next season. July 25, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jonah Great Fit and lightweigh I have a wide foot and these fit great. I wore them the first time out of the box for a round of 18 and had no issues. Very comfortable and lightweight. June 21, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ricky Looks and feels good....for now Purchased this product during the month of February so I have had no chance to wear them playing golf. Time will tell how good they are come spring... February 18, 2014
1-3 of 3