FootJoy Women's SuperLites Golf ShoesItem Number: 21911776
Free Shipping on Golf Equipment, Apparel and Footwear!! No Minimum Purchase! (See Promotion Details)
Effortlessly walk your next round of golf in the FootJoy® SuperLites™ golf shoe. Full grain leather uppers offer outstanding comfort, breathability, and durability. Super-soft polyurethane linings and EVA Fit-Beds™ offer consistent, lasting comfort by constantly conforming to your foot and its specific needs. Stinger™ Cleats by CHAMP™ offer superior traction throughout the entire golf swing for the serious player.
- Full Grain Leather uppers offer outstanding comfort, breathability and durability
- 1-Year Waterproof Warranty: FootJoy® warrants that this golf shoe will be waterproof in normal use for one year (U.S. Warranty)
- Super-soft PU (polyurethane) linings look and feel like leather and provide excellent fit and comfort
- EVA Fit-Bed™ provide lightweight cushioning underfoot. EVA does not take a set, so the cushioning will remain the same for the life of the shoe
- DuraMax™ Rubber Outsole provides turf gripping, performance and durability
- Stinger™ Cleats by CHAMP™ offer superior traction throughout the entire golf swing. Spring flex traction technology makes these cleats extra friendly to the greens
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-800-224-8501.
Country of Origin: China
Rated 4 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jdumas5051 FootJoy Golf Shoes My wife loves these shoes, there was no breaking in the shoe. FootJoy has make this shoe a perfect fit for any golfer. August 25, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by OceanIsleGolfer SuperLites These shoes are awesome! I usually wear a 13 but a 12 fit me great. I have narrow feet so I always wore Nike before this so FootJoy running narrow were perfect. Now more choice. No break-in time required. I wore them and on my first 18 holes they felt super comfortable like I had been wearing them all along and are lite. I highly recommend. June 28, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by Retired Golfer Runs Narrow I had high hopes for this shoe, but unfortunately had to return them. After being pleased to find golf shoes available in a wide width, I found this shoe actually still fit on the narrow side, and the toe box was shallow and cramped. August 29, 2013
1-3 of 3