FootJoy Women's DryJoys Golf ShoesItem Number: 21911866
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Footwear! (See Promotion Details)
Put your best foot forward on the course with the FootJoy® DryJoys® golf shoe. Full grain leather uppers and Dri-Lex® suede linings deliver comfort, durability, and a waterproof seal when the weather turns. PU Fit-Beds® with Dri-Lex® cover provide customizable comfort that conform to the shape of your foot. Pulsar™ Cleats by Softspikes® are the number 1-selling cleat, giving you an increased grip and walking comfort.
- Full grain leather uppers offer outstanding comfort, breathability, and durability
- Dri-Lex® suede linings provide superior comfort and slip resistance
- PU Fit-Bed® with Dri-Lex® cover creates an underfoot base that more closely mimics the natural shape of the foot
- Performance last offer a rounded toe character, fuller fit across the forefoot, and narrow fit in the heel
- Forefoot flex zone provides additional walking comfort and flexibility
- DuraMax™ rubber outsoles provide turf gripping, performance, and durability
- Pulsar™ Cleats by Softspikes® are the #1 selling cleat in golf and the overwhelming choice of touring professionals worldwide. These cleats feature all the same turf grip and walking comfort advantages of Black Widow plus the additions of radiused legs for extra durability and cleat webbing for easier cleaning
- 2-Year Waterproof Warranty: FootJoy® warrants that this golf shoe will be waterproof in normal use for two years (U.S. Warranty)
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-800-224-8501.
Country of Origin: China
Rated 3 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 3 out of 5 by happyretiree needed a womens golf shoe with spikes The current offerings of spiked golf shoes has become extremely limited. I found the waterproof warranty and comfort guarantee an irresistable benefit. Generally I have found Footjoys to run very wide for longer feet (size 9) and this seems to still be true. The materials are of reasonable qualtiy but it does not seem right that I can feel each spike through the sole of the shoe (not a problem on the course, or they would be sent back). It is well-proportioned in its styling so my feet do not look like canal boats; they are confortable with a generous toe box area. I have been spoiled by many years of ECCO so I'll have to see what the future will bring. August 25, 2013
1-1 of 1