STX Surgeon 500 Field Hockey Stick
Operate with precision with the Surgeon 500 Field Hockey Stick from STX®. Designed for the advanced player, the Surgeon 500 is constructed of a mix of carbon (95%) and aramid (5%) and features a late bow and maxi toe. Karakal grip technology ensures a durable, tacky texture, so players maintain control of their stick and peak performance in any condition. Slice through the competition with the STX® Surgeon 500 field hockey stick.
- Advanced field hockey stick
- Bow: 24MM Late
- Toe: Maxi
- Materials: 95% Carbon, 5% Aramid
- Approximate Weight: 530 g (for 35" stick)
- Gives elite players the ultimate control features to enhance their aerials and drag flicking
- Offers control for the forward player
- Karakal grip technology offers a durable, tacky texture that performs in any playing condition
- Model: FH 829 MX
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 21976246
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by MAC Love this stick Powerful stick with great control. Love the lightweight feel. But why can't anyone make a stick that doesn't chip?? September 30, 2015
1-1 of 1