STX Stallion 100 Field Hockey Stick
Gallop into the season with the Stallion 100 Field Hockey Stick. Built for beginners, the Stallion 100 features Cavity Back™ weighting technology that shifts weight to the flat side of the stick for increased strength and ball-deadening stops. The Stallion 100 has a 20mm standard bow and midi toe and is constructed with a combination of carbon, fiberglass, and aramid. Develop your skills with the STX® Stallion 100 Field Hockey Stick.
- Beginner field hockey stick
- Designed for versatile midi players
- Cavity Back™ shifts weight to the flat side of the stick for increased strength and improved stops
- Bow: 20 mm Standard
- Toe: Midi
- Materials: 10% Carbon, 85% Fiberglass, 5% Aramid
- Approximate Weight: 565 g (for 35" stick)
- Model: FH 834 MX
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 21976286
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sydney Love this stick!! This is my second year of playing and it's the perfect stick!!!! It's very versatile great power and control for a newbie. Haven't been able to keep my hands off it August 4, 2015
1-1 of 1