Garmin GPSMAP 78sc Handheld GPS
- Free Samurai Combo with Regular Priced Tackle Purchase $49.99 & Up!! Must add Both Products to Cart.
Stocked with preloaded U.S. coastal charts, the Garmin® GPSMAP7® 78sc Handheld GPS is a portable GPS perfect for navigating to fishing holes in unfamiliar territory. The 78sc has maps that include shorelines, depth contours, navaids, harbors and marinas for the U.S. and the Bahamas. The compass and barometric altimeter will keep you heading towards the right direction, and the 78sc is waterproof in case of accidental dips in the water.
- Portable GPS with preloaded U.S. coastal charts
- Features a 3-axis electronic compass, barometric altimeter and crisp color mapping
- Built-in BlueChart® g2 coastal charts and worldwide basemap with imagery
- Map detail includes shorelines, depth contours, navaids, harbors, marinas and for the U.S. and Bahamas
- 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass shows your heading even while standing still, without holding it level
- Barometric altimeter tracks changes in pressure to accurately mark altitude
- Locates your position accurately and quickly and steadily maintains GPS location
- IPX7 waterproof and floats in the water
- High-sensitivity WAAS-enabled GPS receiver with HotFix™ satellite prediction
- Molded rubber side grips for comfortable holding
- Share your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly to similar units by simply pressing send\
- Ability to add additional maps and custom maps compatible
- microSD™ card slot inside waterproof battery compartment
- Compatible with Garmin Connect™ to get a detailed analysis and send tracks to your device
- Compatible with Custom Maps free software that transforms maps into downloadable maps for handheld device
- Photo navigation allows you to navigate to geotagged photos
- Supports geocaching GPX files for downloading geocaches and details
- Stores and displays key info including location, terrain, difficulty, hints and descriptions
- Automatic routing (turn by turn routing on roads) with optional mapping for detailed roads
- Hunt/fish calendar, sun and moon information, tide tables and area calculation
- Allows you to add additional custom points of interest
- Includes wrist strap, USB cable and manual
- Model: 010-00864-02
- 2 AA batteries required for use (not included)
- High-speed USB and NMEA 0183 compatible
- Built-in memory: 1.7 GB
- Battery life: 20 hours
- Track log: 10,000 points, 200 saved tracks
- Display screen size: 1.43" x 2.15"
- Display resolution: 160 x 240 pixels
- Unit dimensions: 2.6" x 6" x 1.2"
- Weight: 7.7 oz.
Country of Origin: TaiwanWeb ID: 21976456