Patagonia Women's Nano Puff Insulated Jacket
Keep the raindrops, slush and snow away with good, water-resistant protection.
As the temperature drops, seal in the heat and lock out the cold with a warmer selection.
For cold, blustery winter days, the Nano Puff Jacket has you covered. This windproof and water-resistant insulated jacket is incredibly warm, lightweight and still compressible. Featuring PrimaLoft® One insulation, this full zip jacket makes an ideal insulating layer in frigid temps or can be worn as an outer layer in cold climates. With plenty of zippered pockets and drop tail hem, the Patagonia® Nano Puff is ready to brave the elements.
- Lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell
- Lightweight 60g PrimaLoft® One insulation provides warmth and compressibility
- Brick quilting pattern with narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels uses durable thread for improved abrasion-resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two high-hand zippered pockets have clean finished zipper garages
- Zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a self-stuff sack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in-loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop tail hem seals out wind
- Fabric: 100% recycled polyester with Deluge® DWR finish
- Stle: 84216
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 21976986
Patagonia Women's Nano Puff Insulated Jacket 2 2
lightweight and warm I love this coat! Have thought about it for a long time but the price stopped me. I have found that this coat is perfect for most temperatures, as I have worn it in Florida when it was in the 60's and here in Michigan when it was in the 20's. The sleeve length is adjustable which is also perfect for me as I am tall.... February 4, 2014
LOVE this Jacket!!! I was so pleased with Dick's super fast shipping-I was SO excited to find this jacket in this particular color. Dick's had my size and color in stock when nobody else did.I had it on my body just a short 3 days after I placed my order. Patagonia quality rocks-this jacket is light as a feather and warm is if I am wrapped up in a bunch of ducks!!! January 18, 2014
1-2 of 2