High Sierra Opie Daypack Backpack
Organize your daily routine when you pack your belongings in the High Sierra® Opie Daypack Backpack. This large, multi-compartment bag features a front load option for easy packing, while smaller pockets provide a place for accessories. A side mesh pocket offers a way to carry your drink or extra gear. A heavy duty grab handle and padded shoulder straps offer support no matter what your means of travel is for the day.
- Large, multi-compartment for maximum storage
- Front load compartment for easy packing
- Organizer pocket with mesh and pen pockets for optimal organization
- Side mesh pocket for a beverage or extra equipment
- Zippered accessory pocket with zipper-stop headphone port for easy use
- Heavy duty grab handle for traveling with ease
- S-shaped, padded shoulder straps with padded back panel
- Swivel clip on the end of each strap helps prevent twisting
- High Sierra® brand mark for authenticity
- Duralite® features a water resistant coating for braving the elements
- Style: 53633
- High Sierra
- Best Uses: School, Sports, Hiking
- Number of pockets: 5
- Carry-on Size: Yes
- Weight: 1.24 lbs.
- Volume: 29.5 L
- Dimensions: 12.5" x 8" x 18.5"
- Fabric: Duralite Rip-Stop
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 22000046
Rated 3.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 2 out of 5 by ddd smaller than item description backpack measurements are not as big as described. August 24, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Arkce This is a great buy! I have a book bag by this company and have had it for 3 year. It is still in good condition so I bought them for my kids. They were excited about the colors and options. I am excited about the price and that they will get a lot if use out of them. Win win August 21, 2015
1-2 of 2