High Sierra Fat Boy Backpack
Stay organized during your daily routine with the High Sierra® Fat Boy Backpack. This large, multi-compartment bag includes various pockets for small items or media items, such as a cell phone. With padded VAPEL™ AIRFLOW™ shoulder straps and a contoured grab handle this backpack is ideal for the classroom and beyond. A monster hook offers a way to attach extra gear for extreme or everyday use.
- Large, multi-compartment for maximum storage
- Multiple pockets including media/cell phone pocket and key fob for optimal organization
- Monster hook to attach extra gear
- Convenient, contoured grab handle for easy travel
- Padded VAPEL™ mesh AIRFLOW™ S-shape design shoulder straps for comfort
- High Sierra® brand mark for authenticity
- Duralite® features a water resistant coating for braving the elements
- Style: 53639
- High Sierra
- Best Uses: School, Sports, Hiking
- Number of pockets: 5
- Carry-on Size: Yes
- Weight: 1.87 lbs.
- Volume: 39 L
- Dimensions: 19" x 13" x 7"
- Fabric: Duralite Rip-Stop
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 22000066
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Penny Great size for travel. This bag is just the right size for airline travel. It holds everything I need. Tablet and fits under the seat. May 3, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by mom of 3 perfect size My sixth grader, who is short in stature, needed something that would fit her size, but be roomy enough to hold all of her things. This backpack expands to hold a lot (hence the name, "Fat Boy"). It also seems very durable, which she also needs. Previous, cheaper backpacks, have ripped in the corners due to the corners of her books poking through. Hopefully, this one will hold up to the wear-and-tear. August 19, 2014
1-2 of 2